We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Our everyday bread. The offer of bread on the market is very diversified. But what could be better than to give the family a tasty bread, prepared at home.
- 350 gr flour type 550
- 350 gr wholemeal flour
- 460 gr of warm water
- 15 gr dry yeast
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon of leavened dough from the previous bread
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons gray
- 1/2 tomato well cooked
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Crispy baguettes with tomatoes and semolina:
- Mix the dough from the previous bread with sugar, yeast and a little flour.
- Allow 10 minutes for the yeast to begin to act.
- Add the rest of the flour and salt. Knead until you get an elastic dough.
- I use the bread machine for kneading and leavening.
- When the dough doubles [after about an hour], take it out on the worktop and divide it into four equal parts.
- To prevent the dough from sticking, I grease my hands with olive oil.
- I stretch each piece with my fingers in a rectangular shape and then roll it like a wand.
- I got four sticks that I put in the tray lined with baking paper.
- To obtain a beautiful, reddish crust, I proceed like my grandmother: grease the bread with half a well-baked juicy tomato.
- I made oblique cuts on the wands.
- I sprinkled semolina on top of the chopsticks to get a crispy crust.
- So: semolina for crispiness and red for color.
- After another hour when the bagels have grown nicely, they are put in the oven heated to 220 degrees.
- After 10 minutes, lower the temperature to 180 degrees.
- In total, the baking takes 30-40 minutes depending on the oven and the desired degree of browning.
- The chopsticks are cooled on a stainless steel grill.
- I got a good crispy bagel, which can be eaten empty.
Bon appetit children !!!!
I always put a tablespoon of dough in a jar. I keep the dough cold in the fridge. I take it out two hours before using it.
This "leavening" dough gives a very good taste to the bread and helps it to be elastic-unshakable.
To obtain a beautiful reddish crust, I proceed like my grandmother: grease the bread with half a tomato, juicy, well baked. Above the baguettes I sprinkled semolina to obtain the crispy crust.
So: semolina for crispiness and red for color.