We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The 2 kinds of onions are cleaned, washed and finely chopped, then smothered in a little oil, covered over low heat for approx. 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, the washed, cleaned mushrooms are finely chopped, then they are added over the onion mixture, together with the chopped ribs and left to harden for approx. 10 minutes on medium heat until the flavors combine. Meanwhile, beat the eggs vigorously with the oil, milk and water, approx. 5 minutes, then add the sifted flour together with the baking powder, mixing until all the ingredients are homogeneous. The mixture obtained is added to the above combination.
Pour the dough obtained into muffin tins, cover with slices of mozzarella, then bake on medium heat for approx. 30 minutes. After passing the toothpick test, remove from the oven, leave to cool in the form.
Serve cold or hot! Good appetite!
- 300 gr rose petals
- 1 liter of water
- 700 gr of sugar
- One sachet of lemon salt.
Method of preparation
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the remaining salt. Meanwhile, put the water on the fire together with the sugar and leave it until a syrup is obtained. Add the rose petals in the water with sugar and let it boil until the syrup becomes a homogeneous composition.
If necessary, the foam that forms on top is taken with a spatula. To test if the rose jam is ready, take a teaspoon of the composition and put it on a plate. If everything is tied up and the jam gathers like crystals, then it's ready.
Put the rose jam hot in clean and sterilized jars, put the lids on and turn the jars upside down until they cool. This operation is necessary to prevent air from entering the jam.
Aromatic sweetness of roses
The best 20 Hanukkah recipes
What is Hanukkah without a plate of oil latkes? These crispy potato cakes will pair well with literally anything on your holiday menu. Latkes require minimal ingredients and prepare from you - fried spudus speaks for itself. If this is your first year trying to figure it out at your holiday table, this is the best version for beginners you'll find.
Get our recipe for Latkes.
There are dishes that when you prepare them for the first time make a great impression on you, in the category & # 8222 I wouldn't have thought how good it can be & # 8221 and you want to try them again whenever you have the opportunity. The tart recipe with cheese and ham is one of those dishes, very good and easy to prepare.
Persian ice cream from 10 egg yolks
- 500 ml whole milk
- 500 g 48% sour cream (mix 250g mascarpone with milk up to 500g)
- 10 yolks (I had from chickens)
- 130 g of sugar
- 2 tablespoons rose water (3 only for those accustomed to this flavor)
ICE CREAM PREPARATION
1. Put a 1.5l bowl / container in the freezer or refrigerator.
2. In a thick saucepan mix mascarpone with milk (750ml) and put on low heat stirring occasionally until it starts to boil.
3. Turn off the heat, put the saffron and let it infuse for 5 minutes under the lid.
4. During this time, mix the egg yolks with the sugar in a large bowl.
5. Pour the milk with the boiled cream over the yolks and mix a little. You put them on the fire to bind about as I obtained perfectly in the picture below, a thinner idea comes out & # 8230
6. Move the cream to the cooled bowl in the freezer or refrigerator and let it cool at first to room temperature, and when it is no longer hot, in the refrigerator.
7. When it has cooled very well, pour it into the ice cream maker, add the rose water and let it work.
8. When the appliance has stopped, move it to a container with a lid and place it in the freezer until consumed.
9. What is left over the next day, must be removed 15-20 minutes (in large quantities) before serving to soften.
It is very good with the fruit salad below.
Liv (e) it!