We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Less than 5 minutes ... that's how long it takes to make the composition. Then we put it in the oven and you're done !!! I don't think I saw any simpler cake !!!
- 50 gr cocoa
- 120 gr sugar
- 100 gr flour
- 1 2 sachet baking powder
- 150 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Brazilian check:
In a bowl mix the cocoa, sugar and flour previously mixed with baking powder.
In a kettle we heat the milk in which we add the coffee.
Put the milk in the bowl over the other ingredients and mix well.
Put the composition in a cake pan lined with baking sheet.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Job check - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- From this dough results a very fluffy and extraordinarily moist cake. It's like having a syrupy countertop! This is due to the oil and jam in the composition!
- We can bake the dough in the shape of a cake, in a 20-22cm round tray or in a 20x30cm tray. Thus, we can transform the recipe of Post check in a cake that we cut into pieces, in a ready-made cake top or even in muffins or muffins!
- What jam / jam do we use in the recipe Post check? Favorite jam, of course! I used raspberry jam, but you can replace it with your favorite jam: apricots, strawberries, plums, berries, rose jam. Depending on the sweetness we add, the cake will have a subtle aroma and an exceptional taste.
- You can also add nuts, raisins, almond flakes, fresh raspberries, etc. to the composition.
We do not need special utensils, we only need a roomy bowl, a target and a favorite tray. So simple! All the ingredients we need in the recipe Post check we find them in any of LIDL stores in the country!
In addition, the fasting cake keeps very well in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, covered with food foil. It will stay just as fluffy and wet! You can double the quantities in the recipe for 2 cake trays or for a multi-tiered cake, in which you need 2 countertops.
Ingredients for a fasting check tray
- 300g Belbake flour
- 50g Belbake bitter cocoa
- 150g old brown Belbake
- a sachet of Belbake baking powder
- 300ml warm water
- 150ml Vita D’Or sunflower oil
- 200g Maribel raspberry jam
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Wallpaper with butter and baking paper or non stick spray a classic cake tray of 15x20cm.
In a large bowl put flour, sugar, baking powder and cocoa. We mix with the target. We make a hole in the middle and pour water and oil. Stir until we have a homogeneous composition, without lumps. Add the raspberry jam and mix.
Pour the composition into the pan and level well with a spatula.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the cake is well baked and passes the toothpick test.
Isn't that a very simple recipe for Post check? And you can customize it according to your tastes and the ingredients you have at hand in the refrigerator and in the pantry! May you be the best!
Post check with Nestlé Dessert
Also known as "Chec Zebra", the chocolate cake, whether or not it is fasting, is a classic cake and often prepared by housewives in Romania. Try the Nestlé Dessert version!
TABLE FOR: 10
READY IN: 60 minutes
• 400ml soy milk
• 450g 000 flour
• 250g sugar
• 2 sachets of baking powder
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
• 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
• 150ml oil
• 100g Nestlé Dessert Black
• 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
• 1 teaspoon of rum essence
• ½ teaspoon nutmeg
• 4 tablespoons coconut flakes
• 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
• 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
How do you prepare?
1. Heat the milk over low heat.
2. In a bowl or food processor, mix the flour with the sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon and orange peel.
3. Add the warm milk and oil to the dry ingredients mixture and mix until smooth.
4. Melt the Nestlé Dessert Noir dark chocolate in a bain marie and leave it to cool.
5. Pour half of the resulting composition into a separate bowl.
6. Add the vanilla essence and coconut flakes to the remaining composition and mix gently.
7. Mix the other half of the composition with melted chocolate, nutmeg, rum essence and raspberry jam.
8. Grease a large pan with oil and line it with flour, shaking off the excess.
9. Start forming the cake pattern: put a large spoonful of white filling in the center, then put a spoonful of chocolate filling on top, then a white spoon on top and so on until both compositions are finished.
10. Place the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for approx. 25-30 minutes.
11. After the cake has cooled, remove the tray and powder it with a little vanilla sugar.
A cake so detailed and yet so easy to make… It definitely goes ready for your loved ones!
5 combinations of spices for a delicious steak
Foodbeast offers you some absolutely delicious cod combinations, which you can prepare at home. From aromatic herbs, to citrus juice, exotic spices and fresh herbs, here are the best sauces with which you can marinate a good piece of meat.
240g wide chilli powder
80g smoked paprika
3 tablespoons dried oregano
3 tablespoons dry mustard
3 tablespoons dried coriander
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
grated peel from 2 lemons
60ml soy sauce
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon garlic
1 green onion
1/4 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
3. Spanish sauce
2 tablespoons sea salt
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 oranges: grated peel and juice
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
4. Sos brazilian
6 cloves of garlic
1 hot pepper serano, crushed
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons sea salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
5. Sos Montreal
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons ground black pepper
2 tablespoons kosher salt
1 tablespoon granulated garlic
1 tablespoon granulated onions
1 tablespoon crushed coriander
1 tablespoon marar
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
If you like it, share it with your friends!
1 medium green pepper
1 medium red pepper
1 medium yellow pepper
1 medium onion
Salt and pepper to taste
1 small zucchini
2 canned tuna pieces in oil
200g gorgonzola (cheese with green or blue mold)
1 sachet of baking powder
Method of preparation:
We open the canned tuna and take out the tuna in a strainer to drain the oil.
We take the cheese with mold out of the package and crush it into small pieces.
We wash the zucchini, clean it and cut it into small cubes.
We wash the peppers, remove their stalks, clean them of seeds and cut them into small cubes.
We clean the onion and cut it into small pieces.
Put oil in a pan and heat the onion.
When the onion has become glassy, add the diced peppers, mix and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the diced zucchini over the onion and pepper in advance, mix, pour 250 ml of water and leave everything on the fire until the water decreases.
After the vegetables are done, take them out in a strainer and let them drain to remove the excess oil.
Put eggs in a bowl and mix well.
Add the oil and mix until smooth.
Mix in a bowl the flour with the sachet of baking powder and pour this mixture over the composition of eggs mixed with oil. Mix everything until smooth.
Over this composition we add the cheese with mold, the pieces of tuna, the pepper, the onion and the hardened zucchini and we mix.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix again and the cake composition is ready.
Grease a heat-resistant form or a tray with oil, line it with flour and pour the cake composition into it.
Put the cake in the preheated oven and let it bake for 30 minutes.
The days start here most often with a latte. Cold snacks are most appreciated here. On the menu we have tortillas, an omelette with potatoes, ham sandwiches, tomatoes with tomatoes, churros or hot chocolate.
American breakfast should be as varied as possible. & Icircn menu: fruit juices, smoothie juices, fresh sliced fruit, yogurts, cereals, pancakes, muffins, gauffre, sausages and eggs, potato galette & hellip all for all tastes. Coffee is enjoyed all day long.
The orange cake is a simple and quick dessert recipe, great for situations when you don't have much time. It is easy to prepare and is simply delicious, tender on the inside, with a slightly crunchy, caramelized crust.
You can use any kind of citrus you want, just respect the amount of juice. I tested the recipe with oranges, or grafts, or tangerines, or even combined. Here's how we prepare it:
- 200 g flour
- 60 g sugar
- 240 ml orange juice
- 30 ml coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 15 g starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a turmeric knife tip
- vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix all solid and liquid ingredients separately.
2. Pour the liquid mixture over the solid one and mix.
3. Add the chopped walnut kernels with a knife and mix again.
4. Pour the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper (I used a cake tray). On top we place a few thin slices of orange, and over the orange we spread a little sugar that will caramelize and give a special taste and appearance.
5. Put the tray in the oven (preheated to 170 degrees) for 40 & # 8211 45 minutes. Take the cake out of the pan, let it cool well and serve it with pleasure!